John and Edward have a new song out and it’s called ‘Good Vibes’ and it sounds a little like this (it actually sounds a lot like this…cos this is it).
The boys rose to fame on The X Factor in 2009 and despite not winning the show they’ve actually done incredibly well for themselves.
‘Jedward’ have notched up a string of singles over the past few years and ‘Good Vibes’ is another one to add to that growing list.
The song has got a chilled, summery sound to it. The beats are reminiscent of something Kygo would produce and the vocals (despite what haters say) don’t sound too bad at all.
Here’s 5 things we’ve noticed about the video.
- Someone needs a trim! – C’mon! THAT HAIR!!
- The pizza at 1.27mins looks unbelievable – gimme a slice NOW goddamn!
- They were very lucky with the weather for the video shoot – Just as well they didn’t shoot in Ireland.
- Jedward need to smile more in their videos – “WHY SO SERIOUS?”
- Was the video shot in the same place as ‘The Pussycat Dolls – Don’t Cha’? – It certainly looks like it.
What do you think of the song?
Go tell us on twitter: @EDROCHE